Blink Murder

Preliminary Task - Stroppy Media Student

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Post Real Shoot

Well Hello there!!!
I have just returned from our first REAL shoot!! I thought it was best to blog my thoughts now, while everything is fresh in my head!
Firstly: mise-en-scene = WOW.
I think we arranged everything so convincingly!!
The things that were most successful today were:

- Mise-en-scene...sooo perfect
-Getting each shot arranged perfectly
-Organising sound
-Perfecting the dialogue
-Finalising the costume (which looks great!)
-Getting every shot from this setting! (We met our target! woo hooo)

Things to remember for next time:
- I know its no fault of Mary's, but i would have loved it if she was there the whole way through!!

- Have props wayyy before hand! There was a lot of running around.

-

No comments: