Blink Murder

Preliminary Task - Stroppy Media Student

Monday, December 15, 2008

EDITING

I was SO nervous at the start of this project about STAGE 4 - EDITING. I'm new to media and thought of having to edit my own footage scared me!
However, I cannot believe how much i have now come to love it! I'm so happy at how much I have learnt, the techniques i have mastered, and the effects i have discovered as being useful!
My group was great at directing me and teaching me during the first stages, but now, I'm happy to say, i feel completely confident in the editing suite!

Some of the effects that I have used are:
- Ghosting
- Solarising in and out (Flash type effect)
- Brightness and contrast experimenting
- Changing speed and sound on clips

All editing is non-linear, which is great because experimenting in the edit suite is one of the best things about this project!!
:D

No comments: